With the current surge in positive coronavirus cases we felt it necessary to provide an update on the steps we are taking at Prestige Air to keep our team members and customers safe.
Ultimately, we want you to know we are here for our team and customers, and thank you for choosing us as your home’s heating and cooling partner. We hope you and your family stay safe and healthy during these unprecedented circumstances.
Currently we are scheduling HVAC maintenance appointments and want you to know we are available for repairs, service, and installations for heating, and cooling in the Fort Worth area. Servicing your equipment now will help prevent any equipment failure issues that may occur during hot/cold weather conditions.
When we are in your home or business, we want to make sure our team members, and you as the customer, are as safe as possible and we are following these recommended safety practices…
When You Call to Schedule an Appointment With Prestige Air:
- We will ask our customers if everyone is healthy in the home or business.
- Inform you of our safety protocols and ask if you have any special requests or concerns
Safety Protocol: Service Technicians in Your Home or Business Will Do the Following:
- Wash hands before and after appointments
- Wear protective masks
- Wear shoe covers
- Wear and change gloves
- Socially distance – including no handshakes
- Wipe down surfaces as needed
- Also, extreme care is taken touching material or equipment such as filters, faucets, and ductwork. We bag any materials that needs to be discarded, such as a filters, as we are working.
- If needed, we can also do a “no contact” diagnostic on your system. Just give us access to your heating and air conditioning unit and we can do our diagnostic and call you on the phone to discuss what we found.
Safety Protocol: Prestige Air Employees
- We require that anyone who is not feeling well (or has a family member who lives with them not feeling well) does not come to work for 10-14 days unless they get permission from a medical professional to return to work.
- Our office is closed to walk-in traffic.
- We are providing contactless temperature checks to all employees as needed.
Indoor Air Quality
Prestige Air is proud to offer our customers the REME Halo full spectrum Indoor Air Quality system, which has been shown through 3rd party independent studies to kill 99.9% of coronavirus in the air, the only device currently shown to do so at the time of this writing. These units are installed in the supply air plenum of your system to clean and disinfect all the air that travels through your ducts while sanitizing your ductwork as well. We also offer UV lights that can be installed inside your evaporator coil to kill more bacteria and virus’ as well. If you are interested in having the indoor air quality of your home evaluated please let us know.
It is our goal to serve you and your household while making sure that your household and our employees remain as safe as possible, and that you are comfortable with the efforts we have taken to do so.